Established in 1937, Tilden Park Golf Club (TPGC) is one of the oldest clubs in the East Bay region and has one of the most comprehensive schedules in the San Francisco region, with members having the opportunity to participate in more than 40 rounds of competitive golf, ranging from 18-hole team match-play to 72-hole individual stroke-play events.
While the majority of our golf is played at Tilden Park, members also have the opportunity to play rounds at multiple courses in the surrounding area by participating in our club Away Days. Members handicaps range from single digits all the way up to the high 20’s and with the majority of our club competitions being handicapped tournaments, everyone has a chance to win.
Membership benefits include:
- Participation in over 40 events a year, including tournaments at Tilden and other regional courses.
- Events are comprised of a variety of formats including stroke play, match play, foursomes and Stableford.
- Competitive, handicapped golf tournaments with prizes and awards– all skill levels are welcome!
- NCGA membership, handicap tracking and NGCA qualifying tournaments.
- Monthly meetings and other events.
So if you are looking to improve your handicap, enjoy playing regularly in differing competition formats, are a social golfer looking for a regular group to play with, or just looking for the opportunity to play different courses in the Bay Area, TPGC offers you that and more! For more information you can contact us by clicking here or to join our club, please download a membership form by clicking here and follow the instructions.